An exciting multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services are looking for a Compliance Officer Role with focuses Trade, Surveillance, Operational Risk, and Assurance to join their Frankfurt office.
- To regulate compliance of the banks business activities in Germany, the EEA and other countries (as appropriate) with all laws, regulation as well as relevant policies and standards with all laws, regulation and relevant standards, in particular with respect to the TB Business; the role holder will predominantly have responsibility for Trade but also providing coverage for Cash and onboarding related regulations.
- To preserve a comprehensive understanding of German and EU legislative and regulatory developments that affect the banks operation and business and regularly communicate those to relevant (business/ functional) stakeholders (e.g. through trainings etc.).
- In all situations involving the aforementioned commercial operations, serve as the second line of defense.
- Someone with at least 3 years of experience within Compliance.
- Fluency in both German and English
- Someone who is open minded, team orientated and loyal.
- Exhibits a thorough knowledge of applicable EU and German laws and regulations, as well as subject-matter experience in at least one relevant business area; knowledge of the Cash and Trade products in particular is advantageous.