My client is one of the largest P&C Insurance Companies throughout the United States. They are looking to add a Senior Catastrophe Risk Analyst their North American team. This role has a lot of opportunity for career progression. You will be working on the loss modelling team doing treaty reinsurance and aggregate management . This role will be located in Stamford/Greenwich, CT.
- 4-8 years of Catastrophe Risk experience
- AIR or/and RMS experience
- Proficiency with SQL/VBA
- CMM or CCRA certifications are preferred
- Analytical and Interpersonal skills
- Great communication and verbal skills
- Team Player
If this sounds like something of interest to you, apply in to learn more about the opportunity!