- Build real-time trading systems and execution platforms
- Create new features and enhance functionality on a mission-critical platform
- Design and Implement trading applications to drive crossing
- Develop high-quality software while meeting deadlines
- 4+ years of experience with C++ (17, familiarity with 20), and a deep understanding of object-oriented design and data structures
- Deep understanding of concurrent, multi-threaded application environments
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux is required.
- Working experience with financial order/execution data and market data
- Knowledge of equities, algorithmic trading platforms, or market microstructure
- Knowledge of Java and/or Python
- B.S. in Computer Science (CIS) or a related field.
- High-throughput, low-latency trading systems
- Recent versions of C++ compilers (gcc, clang)
- Low-level systems development and the Linux kernel
- Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Knowledge of Kdb+/Q