Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client, a global proprietary trading firm, are searching for a C++ software developer to help design, build and maintain their trading infrastructure. The firm have been around for 15 years, founded by a group of traders who spun-off from their own firm to start their own game.
As a C++ developer, you would be responsible for...
- Core trading platform's performance, correctness and usability
- Maintaining, monitoring, and fine tuning the trading platform to ensure optimal performance.
- Be part of a development team working on a codebase where your problem-solving approach can have an impact on the trading performance.
The C++ Developer should have the following qualifications...
- Strong coding ability in C++
- Experience in Linux, Bash and Python a plus
- Basic understanding of networking, multi-threading and database technologies
The firm offers fantastic packages as well as engagement with senior leadership and career development opportunities.
- Welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative culture
- Dress-down environment
- Flat and supportive structure with focus on allowing colleagues to achieve great things.
If you are interested in the Software Developer role, then apply now!
We have a current opportunity for a C++ Australia on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Austinmer. For further information about this position please apply.