C++ Developer - Equities Trading Technology
This role is with one of the largest asset investment management firms in the world, which handles over 50 billion in AUM (assets under management). They're looking for someone to join their algorithm development team within their equities division to develop internal crossing capabilities in modern C++. The project is highly visible and impactful within the company, as it will save around 100 million dollars per year.
* Building infrastructure of real-time trading and execution systems
* Creating and enhancing new features of the platform
* Designing and implementing applications for trade crossing
* Optimize existing systems and applications for decreased latency
* 4+ years of experience using C++ 14, 17, or 20 in a low-latency, high-throughput enviroment.
* Thorough understanding of object-oriented design, as well as data structures and algorithms
* Knowledge of concurrent, multi-threaded applications
* Previous experience with equities/finance is preferred, but not required
If this role is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply!
This role pays a base salary of between 160,000k - 250,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus