One of the biggest electronic trading venues for fixed income, derivatives, and ETFs in the world is searching for talented C++ software engineers. Their autonomous development team, which has been charged with redesigning their current platform, is currently being built out. Their Direct Retail Platform will need to be completely re-architected using technology that supports scaled real-time execution.
You would be joining a top-tier, agile team that is in charge of developing the fundamental services and libraries that will support pricing and trading for the upcoming trading platform, which will span a variety of asset classes.
In this role, you would be:
- Working in a C++ environment on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Enhancing and maintaining backend servers used for real-time trading applications
- Contribute during all phases of software development life cycle
- Working with QA and support teams to address issues that arise during development and testing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C++ programming
- Strong history of both structural and object-oriented programming, C++: modern C++ design patterns, templates, multithreaded programming
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related discipline