Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A global quantitative and systematic fund are looking for a quant developer to join their Hong Kong team and part of their APAC operations. This quant developer will be working closely with traders and quants locally as well as with the Paris team.
The Quant Developer will be responsible for the following...
- Design and develop high quality systematic trading tools
- Work closely with the traders and quants to develop, support and monitor the trading systems
- Be part of a global development team working on a codebase where your problem-solving approach can have an impact on the trading performance.
- Develop components for the global trading platform
The Quant Developer should have the following...
- Excellent C# coding skills
- Python and Bash scripting a plus
- Equities and Futures knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
The firm offers fantastic packages as well as engagement with senior leadership and career development opportunities.
- Welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative culture
- Flat and supportive structure with focus on allowing colleagues to achieve great things.
If you are interested in the Quant Developer role, then apply now!