Buyside Sales Manager
A global asset manager is looking for a sales professional to join their team in Melbourne. In the role, you will play a vital role working in an established team to conduct sales to wholesale and intermediary clients.
Key responsibilities of the Buyside Sales Manager include:
- Building relationships with the clients' key C-level stakeholders
- Conducting sales to intermediary or wholesale clients
- Supporting the team's growth in Melbourne
Key Requirements include
5-8 years of experience, experience in the investment management space would be a plus
- Experience selling to intermediary or wholesale clients
- A strong understanding of fixed income and equities.
If you are interested in this role, apply online today or send a copy of your most updated CV (MS Word) to Kevin Low at for more information.