My client company is a subsidiary of one of the biggest French banking groups. They're a bank specializing in consumer loans, currently looking for a Business Process Manager to look after their business initiatives.
- You'll have the chance to work in their Stuttgart office, with an international and diverse team.
- Flexible working hours, you're welcome to work at your own pace.
- Hybrid working model, you're expected to come in the office 40% of the month only.
- You'll be provided with professional training sessions to further your career progression within the company.
- 30 + 2 annual vacation days.
- Salary range of €80,000 - €100,000 a year depending on your experience.
- You are responsible for initiating and coordinating initiatives to increase the efficiency and performance of the bank's business processes.
- You work closely with cross-functional teams to expand the area of business process optimization ad establish a culture based on KPIs.
- You are also the local representative of the banking group's optimization program.
- You're in charge of reporting directly to the CTO and board of directors in presenting results of initiatives.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Business Informatics or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience working in the financial services or consulting sector.
- Proven experience in the field of business process optimization and multi-project management skills.
- Fluency in both English and German (C1) is a must. Any other languages, particularly French is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.