- Set up a highly innovative Business Intelligence tool from scratch.
- Work on exciting greenfield projects.
- A lot of opportunities to grow with the team.
- Develop your BI skills and become an expert in DAX and DBT.
- Hybrid working environment with flexible working hours.
- 30 holiday days.
- Set the Business Intelligence Strategies together with the Head of Data.
- Collaborate with investors and stakeholders in other teams.
- Be the PowerBI expert in the team.
- Set up and manage the maintenance of the data warehouse.
- Report on and analyze different data and KPIs of the company.
- Help to design, build and deploy the different BI solutions and data pipelines.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with PowerBI.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Informatics or other relevant field.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Some cloud experience, ideally Azure.
- Business fluent in German.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Louise Bagge. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.