Title: Business Development / Vice President
Job Type: Permanent
If you had the chance to join a new forward-thinking placement agent that differentiates itself from the peer group, in a senior business development capacity, and work with a mixture of blue-chip funds and exciting new launches, would you consider it?
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity with a boutique placement agency that has deep product knowledge across alternative investments, an intimate understanding of manager needs, and a commitment to deploying their own capital to align interests with their investment partners.
To be considered for this position you must be a highly entrepreneurial and successful fundraiser, with deep knowledge of the alternatives space and a committed client base. And looking to join an environment where you can have a huge impact in the growth and success of an exciting boutique generating huge interest in the market.
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternative strategies.
- To add experience, knowledge, and expertise to the business development team.
- To help originate investment partners, in line with the meticulous due-diligence process.
- To attend regular meetings with the investment partners and investors.
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance.
- To have extensive fundraising experience across hedge fund or private market credit strategies.
- To have a deep investor network across EMEA.
- To have a highly technical understanding of private market products.
- To have high-level written and verbal communication skills.
- To be highly entrepreneurial.
- To have strong CRM and IT Skills.
- To have C.5+ years of sales experience.
- To have Fluency in either German or a Scandinavian language is preferred.
- Flexible working - can be office-based in London, or work from home globally.
- Uncapped Commission
- Ability to work with a high-quality team and renowned founder.
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this technology-enabled globally recognized organization. Please apply directly on this site.