A top-performing boutique investment platform management firm has rapid plans to expand across the UK. To support their existing and planned growth the business is hiring a Senior Associate Sales Support to join in London. The fund actively manages over $3bn in assets under management (AUM). For the right candidate, there is scope for the role to develop into a sales or investor relations role if desired.
- Support the sales team through the identification of prospects;
- Serving as a point of contact to the institutional and wholesale clients to help with day to day queries;
- Support the sales and investor relations teams with ad-hoc queries;
- Act as a product specialist with a technical understanding of the products;
- Conduct thorough market research to help new business development;
- Support and advise on the production of high-quality materials;
The Ideal Candidate:
- C.3+ years in a: sale support; client services; investor relations or similar support function role required;
- Experience with either institutional or wholesales investors a must;
- Experience on the buy-side with a blue-chip or market-leading asset manager a must;
- Masters or CFA preferred;
- Deep and detailed knowledge of the investment management space with a particular specialism in the alternatives space.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this rapidly expanding organisation.
Please apply directly on this site and a consultant will get in touch to discuss this position.