A leading investment advisor to sophisticated family offices and UHNWI is looking to bring on a business development associate/director (open to title based on experience). This is an in-person Dallas based position. This is an urgent search so if there is any interest please apply today!
- Maintain and develop new relationships with client base
- Aid in the creation of marketing materials and strategic outreach/prospecting process
- Develop business network pipelines and AUM
- 4 - 12 years experience coming from an alternative asset manager with concentration in investor relations / business development / marketing / IB
- Ability to collaborate well across teams and strong independent work ethic
- Background with alternative investments, family office, RIA landscape, illiquid alternatives