- To travel frequently to meet with the key prospective and existing investors across the Nordics.
- To add experience, knowledge, and expertise to the exciting business development push across the Nordics;
- To help define and implement the Nordic fundraising strategy;
- To represent the blue-chip brand with an impressive technical understanding of a multitude credit products;
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternatives credit spaces;
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance;
- To have extensive fundraising experience across private and public credit strategies;
- To have a client-first attitude;
- To have a deep investor-network across the Nordics
- To have high-level written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- C.10+ years of experience working.
This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting growth phase for a market-leading blue-chip credit fund. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site