A top Global Investment Management Firm in Tampa is looking to hire a Business Continuity VP to roll directly up to the CRO. This person will be responsible for leading Business Continuity and Crisis Management activities across the firm, overseeing and ensuring that incident response activities are up to standard, and working closely with the Operational Risk team to identify risks and promote resilience.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in Business Continuity, Crisis Management, or Disaster Recovery, the ability to create and execute strategies for potential crises, and influence senior stakeholders across the firm.
- Develop the firm's Business Continuity and Crisis Management vision and program
- Stay up to date on potential crises and develop appropriate strategies and plans
- Establish Business Resiliency plans, oversee the Incident Management program, and conduct Third Party Risk Assessments
- Influence and network with senior stakeholders to ensure adherence to the Business Continuity programs and plans
- Work closely with the Operational Risk team and Technology team to promote resilience across business processes
- 7+ years of experience in Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery, or Third-Party Risk Management
- Strong industry knowledge and the ability to create strategies for potential crises
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and hold others accountable
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are a must
- Presentation skills and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint