We are working alongside our client, an ECB-regulated niche banking group, on their search for a Business Auditor to join their headquarters in Wiesbaden. They are looking for someone with specialist knowledge in audit processes and banking regulations to join their dynamic team at a senior level.
The Business Auditor will:
- Work independently on the entire audit cycle, including the planning, implementation and reporting stages and determining how to correct weaknesses and improve processes as well as participating in annual audit planning
- Focus on risk and process-oriented audits, specifically working on credit processes and subject to the areas of risk management, finance or compliance
- Support and advise other departments on issues relating to audit
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of working hours and benefits
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. economics, finance, etc.
- Already have an in-depth understanding of regulatory requirement in the banking sector
- Have had at least 4-5 years of relevant professional experience in internal auditing within a financial services institution, including practical experience with risk- and process-based audits
- Certifications such as the CIA are preferable
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in German and ideally English
Our client is a German banking group who are one of the foremost names in the region and enjoy a strong reputation.
To apply for the Business Auditor role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!