Title: Business Analyst, Workday Specialist
Salary: 200k TC
Summary: An American Investment firm founded in the 1970s, serving clients such as pension funds, endowments, foundations, foreign governments, and central banks is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Workday HCM team. They are based in Connecticut, but this role has the option to be 100% remote. They focus on delivering unique insight and partnership for the most sophisticated global institutional investors. This is a community of independent thinkers, sharing a commitment for excellence.
- Assessment of business needs and utilization of Workday to deliver optimal solutions.
- Providing strong day-to-day support to all customers
- Responsible for partnering with business users to create solutions that will achieve department goals by analyzing financial/HCM technology and process needs
- Implementation of technology solutions in the Workday HCM (and potentially Payroll) Module
- Responsible for requirements gathering, delivering functional business analysis for technology and process transformation projects, and implementation of solutions within Workday
- Strong focus and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn quickly both informally on the job and through formal training
- Experience implementing ERP systems
- 3 + years' experience as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years' experience of Workday HCM. Workday Payroll is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (IT or HR focus)
- 401k with generous employer match
- Health Insurance with 100% premium covered and access to additional concierge medical services
- An engaged and active community that includes many company events, affinity networks, and extracurricular interest groups
- PTO, including full parental leave and competitive PTO package
If you meet our qualifications and this job is of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.