Bunker Sales Manager
Location: Asia (Singapore)
In this role, you would need to manage, continuously develop and motivate a team of Bunker Traders in Singapore as well as manage your own portfolio of clients. As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving personal and team sales, managing daily operations and bringing in new business for growth and profitability.
You will lead by example, and further develop existing industry relationships at senior level and keep up with daily market trends. You will contribute to the management, overall sales strategy, ongoing evaluation of performance and growth of the Singapore office, reporting to the Managing Director.
Professional qualifications & personal characteristics
You enjoy entrepreneurial freedom, goal and action oriented with strong judgement and business acumen. Furthermore, you are fluent in English and have a good understanding of Asian cultures.
It's essential that you have:
- proven track record and experience within the shipping and bunker industry
- significant business development and sales experience at senior level
- demonstrable the ability to identify and bring in large and strategically important accounts
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- proven track record of leadership and managing teams
- ability to travel internationally, several times a year
To succeed in the role, you must have a desire to manage an experienced team, an innate ability to build positive relationships and communicate clearly with external business partners and internal stakeholders.