The Mid-Cap team of a Bulge Bracket Bank are seeking an ED/MD to join them in Paris, and have quietly shot to the top for transactional activity recently through the region.
This is a group known for leveraging its extensive mid-sized clients for their Investment Banking/M&A activities and is unique for being more of a boutique like integrated within a larger institution. The team is a unique link between Clients, Wealth Managers and the M&A team.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core sectors and Investment Banking activity relating to the mid-cap PE/Wealth Management space
- Lead responsibilities to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups with a balanced emphasis on managing execution of transactions
- Be client facing with responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 9+ years of Investment Banking, M&A and/or Leveraged Finance exposure from a reputable institution is essential
- Exposure to all industry sectors and Mid-Market M&A/LBO transactions necessary
- Strong connections to Private Equity firms is needed
- Extensive experience in origination and execution is crucial
- Professional Fluency in French is mandatory
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is preferrable
If you are looking to join an active yet continually expanding team, then please apply!