The Mid-Cap M&A team of a Bulge Bracket Bank in Paris are seeking an Executive Director to help the group specialise in the Tech space further.
This is a group known for leveraging its extensive network of international clients and their Large-Cap team to originate Mid-Cap transactions. The team is also more of a boutique like group integrated within a larger institution while being a unique link between Clients, Wealth Managers and the M&A team.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's Tech sector and Investment Banking activity relating to the mid-cap PE/Wealth Management space
- Lead responsibilities to originate Tech Mid-Cap transactions for the team while being expected to lead the execution of transactions
- Be client facing with responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 9+ years of Investment Banking, M&A and/or Leveraged Finance exposure from a reputable institution is essential
- Exposure to Tech sectors and Mid-Market M&A/LBO transactions within the French market is essential
- Strong connections to Private Equity firms is needed
- Extensive experience in origination and execution is crucial
- Professional Fluency in French is mandatory
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is preferable
- If you are looking to join an active yet continually expanding team, then please apply!