A Bulge Bracket Bank are seeking an Analyst or Jnr Associate to be based in their Mid-Cap M&A team Lyon.
This firm is known for its strong sponsor network and connections in wealth management while being able to leverage its large-cap IB teams for mandates. The group are expanding aggressively to match this deal flow and are noted for an outstanding track record having grown substantially over the last decade or more.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 0+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- French fluency is essential
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
If you are interested in specialising in Mid-Cap M&A for the long-term, then please apply