As a lawyer specialising in the Business Unit division, you will play a crucial role for one of Fortune 500's most admired companies from day one and assist the team regarding legal and regulatory issues adhering to the overall company policies.
- You will join a sizeable legal team and work closely with the Associate General Counsel and other business leaders;
- Influencing and guiding the business unit management on business decisions, contract negotiations, and legal projects as necessary and;
- Provide legal advice and support to the business unit management
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese
- Have at least 3-8 years of PQE
- Have good business acumen with high quality legal analysis and practical judgement
Working experience within private practice or in-house positions is an advantage!
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.