A Bitcoin Blockchain startup with $150 Million in seed funding is searching for talented Blockchain Engineers with a drive for success. Their goal is to unlock Bitcoin's full potential for decentralized applications using open-source technologies.
This firm is actively searching for software engineers with a passion for Rust to contribute to their efforts to expand and scale the Stacks protocol. This involves enhancing the Stacks blockchain's functionality and efficiency and the cutting-edge consensus mechanism proof of transfer that is secure by tying it to Bitcoin.
This position sits fully remote in the United States.
- Working and contributing to open-source projects
- Optimization of storage layer of Stacks blockchain
- Research and Development for enabling Clarity smart contracts writing
- 6+ Years of experience with distributed systems software
- Experience with Rust (C++ experience also preferred)
- Experience with either public blockchains (highly preferred), applied cryptography, large-scale distributed systems, or consensus protocols
- Degree in Computer science or related study
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.