A FinTech blockchain firm with over $150 million in seed funding is looking for talented C++ software engineers. This firm is laser-focused on building one of the largest ecosystems of Bitcoin applications in the world. Their mission is to build applications, technologies, and infrastructure to make Bitcoin more productive and to enable its use as a decentralized final settlement layer for transactions in a wide range of applications.
Sitting fully remote in the US, you would be able to contribute to the Stacks core protocol in this position and work on initiatives to grow the Stacks protocol. By linking the Stacks blockchain to Bitcoin, this would increase its use, efficiency, and cutting-edge, secure proof-of-transfer consensus mechanism.
In this role, you would:
- Work on and contribute to open-source projects
- Optimize the storage layer of Stacks blockchain
- Research and develop in order to enable Clarity smart contracts writing
- 6+ years of experience with distributed systems software
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience with public blockchains, applied cryptography, large-scale distributed systems, or consensus protocols (preferred)
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field