A leading digital asset firm founded in Asia, with presence in over 100 countries is looking for a blockchain engineer to join their firm. With over 800 people globally, they are a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. This firm are now looking for a blockchain developer to join their global team.
The Blockchain Developer will be responsible for...
- Writing smart contracts
- Blockchain and Defi protocol research
- Work with developers to build DeFi protocols
The Blockchain Developer should have the following requirements...
- Understanding of Ethereum and smart contracts
- Solidity experience is a plus
- Flexible working options including 100% remote
- Flat and non-hierarchical work environment
- Solid track record of success
If you are interested to find out more, do get in touch by applying with your CV below and we will reach out to share more.