- Responsible for implementing and maintenance of the match node (L3 matchmaking) for trustless transactions.
- Coordinate the implementation of Zero-Knowledge (ZK) Proofs and ZK circuits to create the transactions.
- Utilising the Blockchain Layer 3 concepts, successfully implement the L3 matchmaking consensus.
- Support the development of zero-knowledge proof, DApp integration and design integration.
- Curiously passionate about Blockchain, Cryptography and related technologies.
- Strong competence in algorithmic and programming skills, particularly with Go Programming Language, Golang Channel & Golang Lock.
- Must have working experience in Kafka, MySQL and/or Redis
- 3 years and above of Go / Java development experience.
- Experience with database operations such as MySQL and Redis.
- Preferably understand and have written smart contract protocols using Solidity.
- Preferable experience with developing Trading related systems and products.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)