Big Data Engineer (m/f/d) Trading
Are you a Senior Data Engineer ready for the next step in your career? Join this exciting trading firm who offer an impressive salary package and a stimulating and start-up atmosphere. If you love Big Data and want your hard-work rewarded then this could be the perfect next step in your ambitious career.
- Join one of the most successful trading companies.
- Work with the top data experts from around the globe.
- Get support for training and personal development.
- Enjoy a highly professional work environment with the drive of a start-up.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
- Possibility of relocation packages for expats.
- Amazing salary package with great benefits of up to 180.000 € per year.
- Work in an office in Berlin or Amsterdam.
- Work with our Data Engineers to design, deploy and operate the storage, analytics, and event streaming services
- Help implement, maintain, track and build on the real-time ETL pipelines.
- Participate in our planning and deployment efforts to enable stability, predictability and scale in our continued growth
- Actively engage with internal teams to develop frameworks and tools that serve as a paved path for our infrastructure environment.
- Expand and work on data storage strategies, which will meet the evolving requirement of the company's user base.
- Work with terabytes of real-time data in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for the data quality and - if interested - also explore some data science and machine learning engineering tasks.
- Programming proficiency in Python or Scala or Java.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge.
- Fluent English skills.
- Passionate and have a drive for continuous learning.
- Existing Big data experience is desirable (ideally used to 1TB+ of data a day).
- Ideally experience with developing real-time ETL pipelines.
- Ideally coding experience with C++.
- Ideally accomplished a Ph.D.
- Ideally good knowledge in Linux.