- The Big Data Engineer will ensure that the complex features' design and engineering approach is consistent with the more extensive portfolio solution.
- The Big Data Engineer conducts research, design prototyping, and other exploration activities, such as evaluating new toolsets and components for release management, CI/CD, features, etc.
- The Big Data Engineer will enable team(s) applications with CI/CD capabilities and engage with other technical stakeholders about the efficient functioning of the CI-CD pipeline.
- 5+ years of Experience utilizing SQL
- 5+ years of Experience in UNIX & Shell Scripting
- 5+ years of Experience using Hadoop Technologies
- 5+ years of Experience in design, development, testing, and implementation of UI and Data based applications
- 5+ years of Experience utilizing Agile Development Methodology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or job-related field or equivalent Experience