Are you looking for a company that offers the perfect work life balance within a family friendly, international work environment? Are you keen to work for a secure, professional and stable company? This successful multinational bank is searching for a passionate BI Developer to join its Berlin office.
- An international team.
- Emphasis on learning and development with opportunities to help you improve your professional skills.
- Flexible working schedules.
- 30 days holiday (based on full-time) as well as 24 and 31 December as non-working days.
- Additional benefits such as, fruit and salad days, free sports activities.
- Ability to work from home whenever you would like even post COVID.
- A salary up to 60.000 €.
- You will analyze the processes of the bank and translate them into BI routines to optimize and automize tasks.
- You will develop solutions using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS to establish regulatory reporting standardized reports and company-wide Key Performance Indicators and dashboards.
- You offer operational and technical expertise in solution development, enhancement and implementation.
- You will assist in the implementation, testing and acceptance of new systems functionality into production environment.
- You will be in charge of setting up high-quality, effective processes and operations solutions.
- You will be working with other departments, in order to understand the requirements and problems, and create solutions.
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (or equivalent working experience).
- Work experience in the BI field, e.g. as a Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Intelligence Developer, Business Development Specialist, IT Analyst, Business Analyst or similar.
- Familiar with IT project management methods like agile.
- Proven experience with SQL and BI tools such as MS SQL Server 2014 or above
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with Eva Sassnick directly or click apply through LinkedIn. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.