Do you have a strong intuitive grasp of BI and data analysis, as well as core product skills (strategy, roadmaps, prioritization, PoC/MVP, metrics)? Do you want to work for one of the most successful multinational banks? Then join this modern Bank in Amsterdam for the next step in your career.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Work in a highly visible department to the C-Level.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- Work in a lively office in the heart of Amsterdam.
- A stable, successful and innovative Bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and 2 days working from home also after Corona.
- 26 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary between 100,000 and 140,000 € including bonus depending on experience.
- Drive the Business teams' adoption of the self-service BI environment and suitable ways of working.
- Own key initiatives and deliverables especially in Self-service BI development and roll out, in the cloud
- Work with Business teams and drive sustained efforts to increase data awareness and literacy
- Own managed BI deliverables for the top management
- Develop and contribute to a bank-wide catalog of analytical services and products
- Act as "external facing" business translator whose BI and data analysis expertise and proven business acumen enables Personal & Business Banking to become ever more data driven
- Partner with project and product managers/owners to assemble cross-functional teams of business, data- and technology experts to design and deliver customer facing services that include data capturing necessary to measure their success
- Partner with several IT departments to prioritise the BI & Analytics team needs in creating and maintaining a functional, efficient and reliable data environment.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics), Masters degree in a similar program and 7+ years of relevant BI and data analysis experience
* Ability to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and diverse, cross-functional teams/ organizations to define requirements, scope and delivery timeframes, driving on-time execution
* Working knowledge and experience with modern BI tooling, Microsoft PowerBI
* Working knowledge and experience with digital data capture, management and analysis tooling, such as Tealium and Google Analytics
* 2+ years project leadership experience
* 3+ years experience in delivering Self-service BI solutions in a large corporate organization
* Strong analytical thinker with the ability to deliver high-quality work in a structured, disciplined and time-conscious manner
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to operate in both strategic and tactical levels in agile and DevOps organizations.
* Retail, Financial Services and/ or e-Commerce experience
* Microsoft Azure, Databricks (or similar), Power BI experience
* Experience in data analysis, design and implementation of large-scale business and performance management solutions.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Eva Sassnick. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.