One of the most successful German banks is going through massive digitalization processes to become a digital first bank. If you like to work in a driven, fun and ambitious work atmosphere, with a stable and secure employer with a global scope, this is your chance.
- Learn and develop your coding skills and become best in class Fullstack Data Scientist.
- An interesting, challenging job with a high degree of personal responsibility and a global scope.
- Massive internal data sets and various data sources to explore and become an expert in.
- Further training opportunities.
- Become an expert in Big Data, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, OpenShift, SQL and noSQL databases, QlikSense, Matplotlib, React, Flask.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team of more than 20 data experts.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, after work activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- You gain insights through visualization of data with Tableau.
- You continuously increase automation and optimization with your own ideas and new input.
- You optimize existing and develop new scripts and models to calculate figures.
- You work mainly with Python, SQL, Tableau, Jira and Confluence.
- You learn how to manipulate different databases to improve performance.
- You learn how to make the insights easily approachable to the stakeholders via web solutions.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science, Math or related technical fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Developer, Database Developer, Data Analyst.
- Hands-on work experience with Tableau, also understanding the connection to different data sources.
- Fluent in SQL and good in Python.
- Good understanding of databases.
- Experience in Jira and Confluence.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.