AWS Cloud Architect | Top 5 Hedge Fund | Boston
One of Boston's top Hedge Funds has had an elite track record of success over the past 4.5 years; they have doubled their AUM, and now have $150+ Billion in AUM. They are building out a new cloud team as they begin a migration to AWS, which will transform their infrastructure and systems. This Cloud Architect will work in a greenfield environment, designing brand new systems and solutions from scratch.
In this role, you will architect and implement AWS automation and SaaS solutions and will collaborate with teams responsible for massively increasing the scale of data that the quantitative research, analytics, and trading teams are able to leverage. You will also be asked to introduce new technologies as development progresses, as well as build out existing solutions in a hands-on capacity.
- Design and build cloud architecture in a greenfield AWS environment
- Lead engineering teams by solving the most technically complex AWS challenges
- Define the intersection between security and innovation
- Define best practice and act as a thought-leader throughout the firm on AWS adoptions
- BS or equivalent degree
- 8+ years of hands-on experience building out AWS infrastructure
- Significant expertise with multiple AWS services (Kinesis, Lambda, EMR, Glue, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, Athena, QuickSight, etc.)
- Expertise with Python
- Experience with Terraform, Cloudformation, or other IaC tools
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program, 401K, and compensation package
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances in the business
- Casual dress, collaborative teams, and work from home flexibility