The Leverage Finance team is tasked with carrying out credit analysis, sanctioning credit limits and ultimately approving credit risk for all financial sponsor and corporate leveraged finance obligors.
- Responsible for credit approved processes from start to finish for new, complex and highly structured leveraged finance transactions.
- Provide sound and time sensitive feedback to key stakeholders
- Managing portfolio of clients, presenting a senior quarterly review committee. Identify and flag early stages of under performance or risk concerns
- Strong knowledge of evolving leverage finance regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of specialist leverage industry and areas/ process involved
- Maintain data integrity of appropriate credit risk systems and ensure they reflect the approved sanction
- Excellent credit skills and experience in leveraged finance, taking responsibility for leading the leverage finance transaction process.
- Problem solving skills
- Analytic and technical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Self motivation
- CFA desirable
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification