Responsibilities of the AVP/ VP - Operational Risk Specialist, Global Markets role
- Manage and implement new Operational Risk framework for the business.
- Partner with the various teams and spearhead new Operational Risk projects across Business Continuity, Data Privacy, and Vendor Management.
- Provide assessment and monitoring of the Operational Risk exposures
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to mitigate the Operational Risk in the region
- Ensure that projects within the team are in line with regulatory requirements
- Perform Operational Risk assessments to assess the effectiveness of current policies and control frameworks
- Conduct Operational Risk training and programmes for the team in Asia
Requirements for the AVP/ VP - Operational Risk Specialist, Global Markets role
- At least 10 years of experience within Operational Risk
- Experience in a Bank and Financial Institution
- Good understanding and working knowledge across Fraud, Business Continuity, Third Party Risk and Vendor Management.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a lean team