A top tier pure play private bank that is expanding their business in Asia is currently looking for AVP/VP for their KYC Compliance team.
- Perform & ensure KYC due diligence check on new client on-boarding with high accuracy to comply with all legislation's, regulations & bank policies for business as usual.
- Full responsibility and ownership of the overall implementation and navigate the firm and business partners to ensure client on-boarding procedures are completed on time.
- Identify the AML risk on PEP, Sanction, Tax and adverse news screening arising from EDD, advise risk assessments related to higher risk relationships.
- Focus on Source of Wealth corroboration and Total Net Worth substantiation.
- Closely work with the Sales team to obtain sufficient SOW evidence.
- Work closely with documentation team to ensure all KYC documents and evidences are in good orders.
- Participate in any system enhancement UAT, ad hoc tasks and projects assigned by the team head.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of KYC/AML experience within private bank or wealth management
- Team player and detail oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;