Responsibilities for this AVP/Deputy Finance Manager - Leading Financial Institution role
- Responsible for the entire spectrum of Finance including Financial and Management reporting, Tax Reporting, and Financial Analysis.
- Liaise and interface with the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Spearhead all Forecasting and Financial Planning projects within the business
- Develop and lead accounting and framework across the Group and execute new accounting requirements within the business.
- Oversee the internal processes and controls to enss to drive new business initiative across the Group level
- Implement Governance and Control frameworks
Requirements for this AVP/Deputy Finance Manager - Leading Financial Institution role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - with a professional qualification
- Experience in IFRS9/IFRS17 or RBC framework
- Minimum 10 years of experience - ideally with experience from the consultancy firms and insurance firms
- Strong stakeholder management skills and business acumen
- An eye for detail and highly adaptable to varying situations