Title: Corporate Development Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading Financial Institution looking to
We are currently partnered with a financial institution looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst or Associate to their lean corporate development team in Little Rock, Arkansas. This corporate development opportunity would allow you to work within investor relations, M&A, capital, and equity raises, and directly with institutional investors, C-Suite level executives, senior executives across the organization and the board of directors.
Corporate Development Associate Development will be responsible for:
- Lead long-term strategic and short-term operational planning, including corporate goal setting, and collaborate with Finance on related budgeting
- Oversee and guide transaction structuring, negotiation, and diligence efforts associated with potential acquisitions or investments
- Direct and organize activities to achieve or exceed budgeted results and other financial criteria to enhance the growth and value of the company.
- Build, manage, and lead the corporate development team. Develop a robust M&A, capital and equity raising pipeline management process, inclusive of potential divestitures
Corporate Development Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 year's experience within Investment Banking/M&A, Corporate Development, Investor Relations, and or Consulting
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Ideally FIG or financial institutions experience
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Associate role, then please don't wait to apply!