A top International Investment bank is looking to add an AVP within their Internal Audit function. In this role, you would be responsible for executing independent and objective assurance activities designed to assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the Bank's governance, risk management and control processes, execution of end-to-end audit process (e.g. planning, fieldwork testing, reporting, issues validation, etc.) and independently owning audit administration activities and project deliverables across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years experience in a variety of audit functions, such as compliance, operational, financial, etc. Additionally, this firm offers a flexible hybrid schedule, working 1-2 days per week in the office, focusing on in person meetings.
- Maintain compliance with audit methodology
- Prepare work papers and audit reports with documented results that adhere to methodology, applicable standards and regulatory requirements, using appropriate business and technical language.
- Identify control weaknesses and escalate and discuss findings with Audit Management and business stakeholders as appropriate.
- Complete work on a timely basis and deliver work products that meet objectives and standards of methodology, applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
- Act as a leader and role model and continuously improve self and department.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related business discipline at an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years' experience in internal audit
- Highly motivated, organized, disciplined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills