A Leading Financial Services Firm is looking to add an AVP to their rapidly growing and dynamic corporate actuarial team. This individual will serve as a senior leader and be responsible for guiding the asset modeling team.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for leading and assisting the asset modeling in MG-ALFA and Polysystems and performing ALM analysis.
- Perform quarterly asset modeling to back ALM, PBR reserves, cash-flowing testing and financial planning.
- Grow out additional modeling approaches and assumptions as well as review and explain asset data and projections.
What you will need to be successful..
- 6+ years of relevant actuarial experience, ALM or Asset Modeling preferred
- FSA/ASA designation
- Proficiency with actuarial software, MG-ALFA and Polysystems preferred
- Strong coding background, R and Python preferred
- Clear written and oral communication skills
What makes this role special...
- Highly visible position throughout the company
- Supportive and flexible work environment with an innovative team
- Competitive benefits & PTO package with a heavy commitment to employee well being