Salary: $160k-$180k + Bonus
NYC Hedge Fund is seeking an Automation Architect to manage the production release and development of a new application in development. The architect will collaborate with the development team to improve unit test and integration test coverage. They will also take on the responsibility of regular QA testing of various parts of the system, as well as running semiannual QA tests on the system as a whole. The role will also involve automation of the test processes wherever and whenever possible.
The Automation Architect should have the following…
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of CI/CD including Jenkins, Ansible, agile software development methodology.
- Experience reading C and C++ and working with testing and benchmarking frameworks.
- Experience with development tool chains built around CMake, Visual Studio, GCC, or Clang.
- Experience setting up and/or managing CI/CD code repositories in a public cloud environment.
- Experience incorporating databases and data schemes into versioning and testing.
- Knowledge of exchange listed product trading.
If interested in the Global Reliability Engineer role, please apply directly using the link above. For questions, contact Cory Bolton at