A leading Global Investment Bank is looking to grow out a very unique and brand new team within their FICC Systematic market making group and specifically is looking Electronic trading controls engineer. As you know most high-speed trading systems include very specific and unique operational risk which requires an aggressive approach to risk management. In this role the firm is looking for an individual to develop an in-depth knowledge of technology, trading systems, control frameworks, procedures and to analyze and enhance the trading software to generate ideas to improve the system. This role sits in the front office and will directly impact the affect the P&L so it will require an individual with hands-on technology, and business controls experience. This role provides a lot visibility given the uniqueness of the role.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing new controls, improving and maintaining existing controls
- Create and develop algorithmic trading controls and activities across the firm
- Handle regulatory and information request and interacting with various business stakeholders
Skills & Experienced Expected for this Role:
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong Technology background and Electronic trading systems business controls experience
- A background in control design, operational risk, audit, or compliance and understanding risk frameworks.
- An Experienced as a developer who transitioned into controls function is preferred or developer with a passion or interest in risk management could possibly be suitable
- Experience managing large projects and building relationships with stakeholders
- Strong Technical documentation and ability to handle and prioritize important deadlines
- Development Experience in python, Java, or C++