A top 5 American Investment Bank is looking to add an Audit Supervisor to join their Internal Audit Team, covering Finance and Global markets. This individual will be part of a team executing end to end audits across Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities, SOX, risk management, operations, regulations. This is a high visibility role, responsible for developing the Audit plan, mentoring junior staff members, and communicating with key senior leadership.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience auditing in the financial services sector, strong communication skills and certifications (CPA, CA, CIA, CFA) are a plus.
- Develop the Audit plan including scope and testing to adequately assess risks and controls
- Work closely with business functions to make recommendations and remediate risks
- Communicate audit findings with key senior leadership
- Mentor junior team members on an Audit by Audit basis
- 3+ years experience in financial services Auditing or Risk Management
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- CPA, CA, CIA, CFA certifications are preferred