We are working alongside our client, a leading global audit and tax advisory, on their search for a Audit Manager to join their expanding team in Zurich. This position represents the opportunity to take on a leadership position within a thriving organisation specialising in the Swiss market.
The Audit Manager will:
- Take responsibility for leading audit-related projects for customers in a variety of different industries
- Play an active role in optimizing processes both within the team and across a range of projects
- Have an in-depth understanding of relevant Audit methodology
- Lead and work alongside a dynamic and driven local team with a global perspective
- Build and develop strong relationships with key customers
- Be willing and able to assist and help train junior staff members
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. business administration, finance, economics etc.
- Have had at least 4-5 years of relevant experience in the Audit field, ideally in a financial services environment
- Already have (or be in the process of attaining) the Swiss CPA certification
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in English and German
- Be a great communicator and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to conduct projects independently while also enjoying working with a team
Our client is a leading tax and audit advisory who work alongside a broad portfolio of international clients and are looking to expand their team in a number of core areas throughout 2021.
To apply for the Audit Manager role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!