As an Associate / VP derivatives lawyer, you will play a crucial role from day one and assisting the team regarding legal and regulatory issues relating to the structures of a series of transactions.
- Draft and review OTC equity derivatives, prime brokerage transactions and finance hedging transactions
- Providing appropriate advice to Front Office regarding legal and regulatory issues
- You have 7 to 10 years work experience
- Working experience within private practice or financial institutions is an advantage
- You are fluent in English and Chinese
- You have business acumen
- Familiar with Derivatives (Fixed income or Equity)
Should you be interested in the above-said role, please do not hesitate to apply.