One of the World's leading Asset Managers is seeking a candidate at the Associate/Sr. Associate level to assist their Risk Management and Portfolio Allocation efforts as it related to their Fixed Income/Credit Related investment strategies.
This candidate will assist in a robust build-out of their risk framework, investment strategy, and portfolio construction. This hire will primarily be tasked with performing portfolio and investment analytics as it relates to the Firm's Fixed Income portfolio, while also helping to supervise and mitigate risk.
The ideal hire for this role will have 3+ years of experience working on Fixed Income investment portfolios with a background in portfolio analytics and optimization. Candidates must have experience with Python and SQL, VBA, or Tableau.
- Assist in the firms Fixed Income Portfolio Construction and Optimization
- Work directly with Portfolio Management teams to analyze invest trends and opportunities, and mitigate risk within the portfolio
- Serve as a key member of the risk reporting group and present finding to senior management and PMs
- Assist in portfolio allocation, optimizing positions in the market through cash management and general PM support
- Experience working with Fixed Income investment instruments (HY/IG/CLO/MBS)
- Working ability in Python, R, SQL, VBA
- 3+ Years of experience working in an Investment Bank, Asset Manager, or Hedge Fund
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders and work with Portfolio Managers