A household name in the real estate investment space founded over 20 years ago with over $40Bn AUM is seeking to add an Acquisition and Development Analyst / Associate to their Atlanta team. In this role, you will focus exclusively on industrial assets across core, core+ and value-add.
The Industrials sector has seen significant growth over the past few years, making this a fantastic opportunity to join a very active team with a stellar reputation and a proven track record. So if you are looking to join a top notch player in real estate that will definitely bolster your resume, apply today!
- Within this role, the Analyst / Associate will be assisting in due diligence, financial modeling, and sourcing for new development and acquisition projects
- Perform financial analysis of acquisition opportunities via financial modeling, analysis of cash flows, and application of valuation methods using Excel & Argus
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis
- Prepare and effectively analyze market data / research
- Prepare and present reports to executives and committees
- 1-3 years applicable work experience preferred
- Proficiency in Argus Enterprise; Argus certification a plus
- Proficiency in Excel including lookups, index match, pivot tables
- Financial background in real estate or finance preferred
- Experience in Industrial property types preferred