Our client, one of the most premier real estate investment firms in all of the southeast, is looking to add a Senior Associate to their Capital Markets Team. The firm primarily focuses on Office assets, with plans to expand to have the same presence in all of commercial real estate in the future. The firm currently sits at $2Bn AUM and maintains the small firm feel while continuing to have one of the pristine reputations in the industry. The size of the team gives you the opportunity to wear many different hats, be an influential figure, and continue career growth. If you are an adaptable person and this role sounds like something you want to pursue, call me today.
- Represent the firm in all phases of building investor relations and sourcing.
- Frequently contribute in the origination of new listings
- Establish beneficial relationships with property owners and financial institutions.
- Prepare detailed financial models and presentations for potential clients.
- Create and maintain connections with private and corporate developers, owners, lenders, investors, and service providers to advance the Firm's platform.
- Knowledge of and exposure to the workings of investor relations in the real estate sector
- 2+ Years RE, PE or Infrastructure Experience
- Real Estate or Finance Background