As an Investment Associate, you will play an integral part of the deal team. You will supporting senior management in all aspects of the transaction process; including building complex financial models, constructing industry and financial research, drafting investment memorandum to present directly to the investment committee, execution due diligence, and monitoring current portfolio companies. Said transactions will be across various industries as this is a sector agnostic firm.
- 1-2 years investment banking M&A experience
- Bachelor's degree from reputable institution
- Ability to manage and prioritize congruent tasks with a deadline
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and fit the above criteria, please apply now!