A leading alternative investment platform seeks an associate or assistant vice president to join the private funds due diligence team.
- Help lead investment and operational due diligence on private fund managers
- Prepare due diligence reports on managers, including qualitative and quantitative factors
- Source and identify new managers for consideration for inclusion on the firm's platform
- Maintain a pipeline of investment ideas that are in market or coming to market over a 12 month period and lead the effort in creating market maps for each major strategy
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing due diligence on private fund managers, preferably at a top-tier investment consultant, large institutional LP, or fund of funds manager
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
This is a unique opportunity within a lean team of a rapidly growing platform, so if meet the requirements, please apply today!