Associate Non-Financial Risk
I am currently supporting one of Europe's most successful Fintech banks on a newly created position in their Non-Financial Risk Management team. In this role, you will be working on the creation and implementation of a group wide non-financial risk framework including a high level of responsibility regarding the internal controls system. There will be a lot of exposure towards internal and external stakeholders, regulators and a close working relationship across the risk department. There are a number of cross-departmental projects involving topics like ESG, BCM, IT security and outsourcing that will give you insights into the inner workings of the bank and a high learning curve.
This role does not require German speaking skills and can be based either in Berlin or Frankfurt.
Further requirements are:
- Ideally 2 - 3 years' experience in a risk management function within a bank, a financial services company or a consultancy
- A good understanding of risk frameworks, policies and processes
- An interest in banking regulation
- Great communication skills and a can do attitude
- Very good English speaking skills
For further information, please apply here or reach out to Michael Franz directly - his number is +49 30 726211403.